We all live in this world together, let’s do something to care for it together.
At quick print digital we believe in looking after our environment, and that is why we not only have a strict Environmental Policy that we adhere to, we also partner with a number of leading environmental organisations to do as much as we can to help outside of our organisation.
Digital printing does not need to use vegetable ink, and as the toner is non toxic it does not emit harmful CFC's into the atmosphere. Because of the nature of digital printing there are no run up sheets needed – and as a result, no waste. Water is not used in this method at all and because it is fast with no setup time needed the power usage is a fraction of that needed for offset printing. We print only what is needed and the finished product can be recycled again after use, using the same methods used for recycling offset printed jobs. We believe it is an excellent environmental choice.
All of our used toner cartridges go back into the original shipping boxes for collection by Fuji Xerox and are sent for recycling. Go to Fuji Xerox to view their environmental policy.
We recycle 100% of our paper and cardboard and where possible we only use recycled stocks.
- Conduct operations in compliance with relevant environmental laws, regulations and community expectations.
- Educate our employees and contractors on their environmental responsibilities and ensure these and environental sustainability is integrated into our work practices, training and decision making.
- Identify and manage environmental risks within our operations and to apply best practice principles to impove our impact on the environment.
- Manage our energy use to reduce the effect of our operation on the production of greenhouse gases.
- Review on a regular basis our environmental objectives and impacts.